Each semester we select interns with a passion for personal growth in entrepreneurship, marketing, art & design, tech, and business strategy. Beaumonde interns have real responsibilities. We challenge them in new ways as they get real work experience on a wide range of projects. Intern teams work together to make a direct impact on our client success.
This internship is right for you if you are interested in developing a versatile portfolio, applying innovative thinking to solve real world challenges, and learning more about running a small business in a niche field. Interns will have the chance to work directly with Beaumonde's co-founders Shep & Caroline on real projects. Our team takes on new work frequently, and team members need to be accountable for their time management and their defined responsibilities. Team members must also actively participate in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
BEaumonde Marketing Internship Application Now Open!
About the Marketing Internship:
Beaumonde is looking for individuals interested in joining our creative intern team. Throughout this Spring Internship, individuals will be responsible for a variety of projects.
These projects may include but are not limited to-
- Learning about and activating marketing ideas for CreativeBots.io
- Working with Beaumonde's Come-Up Community through project management, design, marketing, and PR.
- Gaining experience working with real world clients through website design, marketing campaigns, and branding projects.
- Opportunities to build portfolio pieces for graphic design, videography/motion graphics, 360° photography, social media management, branding, and Facebook Messenger Bots.
- And much, much more
Ability to research in various industries
Provide email, social or web copy to help promote projects and clients.
Critiquing & presenting ideas for promoting a Facebook Community Group.
Assisting with design and critique of branding materials for Beaumonde and clients.
Work collaboratively with Marketing team on project needs.
What we are looking for:
Portfolio example of writing or design samples that demonstrate a clear ability to compellingly write a blog, make a video, design graphics, capture emails, write good social media copy, and/or manage social media scheduling.
Some knowledge of social media marketing and content strategy. Experience with social media via personal accounts. Experience managing social media or running business accounts is a plus.
Customer service experience preferred. You will be interacting with real world businesses.
Any experience with email, marketing or design software is great.
Someone that is tech-minded and can learn in a fast paced environment.
Creative thinking & ability to contribute to brainstorming meetings.
May be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or recently graduated in; Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or PR focus would be preferred
- Internship will run through the Spring 2018 Semester and end in early May.
- These internships are unpaid. However, they may come with paid project opportunities.
- If you would like to get class credit for this internship, you are responsible for getting approval from your college. Beaumonde is happy to provide any necessary materials.
- This internship will provide you the opportunity to learn about how a small business is run on the inside, meet talented artists, learn about the arts in the Triangle, and more.
- This Internship will provide you the opportunity to build portfolio pieces like designs, blogs, case studies, press releases, websites, team project examples, etc.
Interested in joining the team? Fill out the application below!
Applications are reviewed as soon as we receive them. Internship positions begin at the start of the semester and last until the end April, unless otherwise discussed.