Internships | Work with Artists, Creative Brands, and More | Raleigh NC
Beaumonde offers internships to talented students in a wide range of areas. Design, tech, journalism, content creation and more. Learn the ropes, flex your skills, build a portfolio piece, meet incredible artists.
Beaumonde would not be the awesome team it is without its wonderful interns. Each semester we bring on a variety of interns with a passion for further developing their skill sets in art & design, tech, marketing, and business strategy. Our interns work together on team projects to build portfolio pieces, learn how businesses operate in the arts, and apply innovative thinking in everyday life. Interns will have the chance to work directly with Beaumonde's co-founders Shep & Caroline on real projects that are making a difference in the arts.
We are currently looking for interns for the Fall 2017 Semester!
Design - Our team is looking for individuals with some background in digital design. If you have skills with the Adobe editing suite and want to learn more, this is the internship for you. We will have you flexing your design capabilities with Snapchat Geo-Filters, website graphics, document design, and more! (Please apply with design or art examples)
Tech - Beaumonde is looking for individuals with a deeper understanding of technology. If you have a background in photography but are interested in expanding to the world of Snapchat and 360° cameras, this is for you. We use 360° cameras and standard cameras on a regular basis and would love to have an intern who is interested in learning those skills. Our projects often involve going to venues and events to capture the content.
Copywriters - We are looking to add individuals to our team who love to write. As content creators, we always have a need for solid writing. Our copywriting interns will have the opportunity to write blog posts, press releases, website content, and more. If you have a background in writing and want to build a bigger portfolio, then this is a great opportunity. (Please apply with writing examples)
Social Media Management - Many companies have need of talented Social Media Coordinators. We are looking for an individual who understands many social media platforms - especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. This individual will also experiment with ground-breaking new social platforms. In this position, you will have the opportunity to run promotions and manage the social media of our clients.
Website Design, Building, and Management - A constant piece of Beaumonde's work is creating and managing websites for artists. We are looking for interns that are interested in learning the ins and outs of Squarespace. If you have experience in website building or would like to, this is the internship for you. Website interns will have the opportunity to manage our current client sites, build a site of their own, and work together on unique website projects.
Interested in any of these positions?? Keep Reading!
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for individuals who are independent and positive!
- We are looking for individuals with fresh ideas, a sense of opportunity, and who are self-driven.
- We are looking for individuals who are eager to learn and be hands-on.
- You must have an appreciation for art! This is important because we work primarily in the arts.
- All majors and students welcome to apply!
- Internship will run through the Fall 2017 Semester and end in early December.
- The Design and Copywriting internship positions require example materials be submitted.
- These internships are unpaid. However, they may come with paid project opportunities.
- If you would like to get class credit for this internship, you are responsible for getting approval from your college. Beaumonde is happy to provide any necessary materials.
- This internship will provide you the opportunity to learn about how a small business is run on the inside, meet talented artists, learn about the arts in the Triangle, and more.
- This Internship will provide you the opportunity to build portfolio pieces like designs, blogs, case studies, press releases, websites, team project examples, etc.
- Deadline to apply is September 17th -
Applications are reviewed as soon as we receive them.
Internship positions can begin as early as September 5th for early applicants.