Founded in 2015, Beaumonde is a team of visionary young arts marketing minds led by Shep Bryan and Caroline Caldwell. We create special solutions for unique problems we see in the arts & entertainment market.
In a nutshell, our job is to explore how things play out at the intersections of art, marketing, and entrepreneurship. We find and create innovative ways to improve branding & marketing in the arts. Our work empowers you to excite and engage new markets, look better online, and make more money.
Here is a bit of our resume:
- 200 hours of arts marketing advice given
- 25 pieces in our art collection
- 15 documents designed for clients
- 8 stories told via arts marketing videos
- 8 side hustles jumpstarted
- 5 sets of marketing materials designed for clients
- 5 full-time artists rebranded and revitalized online
- 3 art businesses re-invented online
- 3 interns currently at Beaumonde
- 2 leadership professionals rebranded and revitalized online
- 1 gallery website re-envisioned + 1 collection digitized
- 1 book tour and marketing plan created for an author / public speaker
- Short film screened at Cannes Film Festival 2014